This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 49112

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
hooyeah
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:00 PM     

the 454 does exist i wasn't doubting that i was doubting the hemi part which u claimed

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
camarolover

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:02 PM     

o well ive heard of a 454 hemmy never seen 1 though

hooyeah
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:10 PM     

well the only thing i can really suggest is maybe find a gtp in a junkyard or something (cheaper than a dealer) get the supercharger and intake stick it on your 3.8 that will take it to 240 hp and 280 lb /ft and then do some internals talk to blown gtp he has the same motor and maybe able to give u some tips

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:12 PM     

just dont forget about the refiberating regulator...i put one on my car and it went a second faster.

novaboy
camarolover

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:19 PM     

does he have a v6

hooyeah
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:21 PM     

yes it's a 3.8 litre v6 his is supercharged private message or email him and see wut he has doen to his and look into getting that supercharger

camarolover

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:51 PM     

ok

BlownGTP

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:29 AM     

i replyed to his pm. really what i would do tho is drop a GN motor in it. it may cost more but the potential with a turbo over a supercharger is alot higher.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
hooyeah
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed May 15, 02   3:03 PM     

i was jsut trying to think of the cheapest way to pack some ponies

BadAssDodge

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed May 15, 02   4:13 PM     

its a 426 hemi from chrysler, the 454 is a chevy motor but not a hemi...why do you keep saying hemmy, what is that. chrysler doesnt own the patent on hemi head design cause a lot of 4 bangers out there have hemi heads. they just own the name HEMI, the real name of the design is hemispherical combustion chambers.

Faster & More Furious
LethalToy

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:27 PM     

Take it from me. If you want the best bang for your buck and still keep the V6, then pick up a programmable chip and either have a laptop or a friend that does. Just about every mod that you add to your vehicle will be somewhat diminshed due to your onboard computer making adjustments that are a detrement to your upgrade. With the programmable chip you can "educate" your onboard computer so it "knows" what you got and what it needs to do. I don't give out my T/A's mods very often but that is a major one. Technology is a beautiful thing but sometimes creates the worst migraines. .

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Fat_Tony

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Thu May 16, 02   1:55 PM     

yah do they have flash memory in the new cars cause some style of chips are not adjustable or are they? hey i also heard u can adjust when cars shift and other stuff like that

I'll let my car do the talkin
novaboy

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Thu May 16, 02   8:01 PM     

the chip is only good after mods tho. the factory is not dumb.(most of the time) the stock chip only gives up a few hp. until drastic mods it should be ok. usually chips just change the powerband and give you worse gas milage. but after a few mods there awsome. especialy if you can hook up a computer and program it. just make sure you know what you are doing.

novaboy
SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:26 AM     

v6 mustang is a joke, you mite as well buy a honda or some thing

SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:27 AM     

get off this fuckin site all ready

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4