This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4792

sweetdevil
Hello all   Posted Tue Sep 30, 03   6:39 PM     

Hey what's up strangers?
Just readin a little and wanted to say hi. Still living in Huntington and working in Long Beach.
I bought a 88 CBR600 and have put 1000 miles on it in the past two weeks.... I love that thing!
I've been doing nothing but off-road racing shat and riding my bike, I just finished a project for next year - 2004 Dezert Racing Calendar. www.dezertcalendars.com for more info. Most of you have probably only heard of Robby Gordon, lol, but there are some other great trucks in there.
You all should head out to the offroad expo in Pomona if you're nearby, www.offroadexpo.com and come by the PCI Race Radios booth and say hi!

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
hooyeah
Re: Hello all   Posted Tue Sep 30, 03   6:43 PM     

good to hear from ya again rhi glad tihngs are going well for ya nice calendar by the way

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: Hello all   Posted Tue Sep 30, 03   6:44 PM     

Hey! Good to hear that you're doing well, keep having fun

Not much happening on this end, just school and working on the Z

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Metal396
Re: Hello all   Posted Tue Sep 30, 03   6:47 PM     

Nice hearin from ya again! long time no see!

dang its liek a big reunion startin here

as for me i started my project civic ! and the mustang is done!

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
-73 Musatng 351c
-98 Civic EX D16Y8
BlownGTP

Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   7:25 AM     

WOW, i was actually just thinking about you yesterday and i was wondering what you were up to. Does this mean you'll be around for a while?

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
JcAus
Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   7:54 AM     

Lol yeah I was at work today and thought that I have not seen you on here for a while
How ya been

Johncarlo

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
sweetdevil
Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:24 AM     

Like I said, life is still awesome... I still love the beach. Job is cool, but I'm starting to not like a few things (like any new job, the BS starts coming out eventually)

I found this the other day, thought u guys would think it's funny.

How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the light bulb and 1 to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
53 to flame the spell checkers
41 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"
... another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"
109 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb forum about changing light bulbs be stopped
7 people to post. can this be made a sticky?
1 new forum member to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
Phatmatt

Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:58 AM     

Yeah I was thinkin about you too.... in the shower. ha ha ha, no no kidding. It's good to hear from ya again. You were always one of the coolest people on the forum because you were a badass and totally one of the hottest (next to me).

uglystick
Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   10:04 AM     

Hey sis,

Good to see you posting again. Where's MY CALENDAR? Fulfillment is the most important part of a business right?

You better keep that job, I want a race gps for the silver state...

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
sweetdevil
Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   12:31 PM     

I will have the calendars here on Friday (for the expo Saturday, lol) Don't worry Jason, I have your address sitting right here and will send one right after the expo!

GPS - $429

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
uglystick
Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   1:13 PM     

Hmmm can you take a credit card over the phone? If so, i might buy that fucker next week.

I was just funnin about the calendar by the way. I can't wait to get mine though, I've gone a year without an accurate calendar on my wall here. Well, 10 months at least.

Oh, and the engine is in the jag:

[External Image Removed]

j

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
SweetNeon

Re: Hello all   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   9:06 PM     

ever heard of a shop out of temecula called raw motorsports? they do alota off road stuff, i gota job offer from them to build sum trucks

LS4_454
Re: Hello all   Posted Sun Oct 5, 03   8:38 PM     

Ya, "offer of the week".

sweetdevil
Re: Hello all   Posted Wed Oct 22, 03   3:27 PM     

kinda like the "new car for the week" im i keep getting? lol
Ya, we do some stuff with RAW Motorsports.
Calendar sales are going good, ask Jason, they're pretty damned cool.

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!