This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6288

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
NickQ
The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   5:14 PM     

Some are from a car show and some are from a little photoshoot we did after...
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

More comming...

[External Image Removed]

Edited by NickQ (Thu Oct 2, 03   5:16 PM)

NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   5:26 PM     

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
Roberts Integra
[External Image Removed]
Jasons
[External Image Removed]
me
[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

[External Image Removed]
NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   5:30 PM     

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
[img]http://digitalstar.com/nickq/images/120092.BMP[/img]

that's all

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   6:38 PM     

very very clean cars like em more every time i get a clsoer look

you certainly love to get all the angles dont ya? lovin the climb on the statue pic

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   6:41 PM     

Ha, yeah, Jesus prob isn't too happy about me standin' on em. haha. Thanks for the compliments.

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   6:43 PM     

he wont mind with all those kids swarming him he's probably used to it!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   6:45 PM     

lol

[External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   8:22 PM     

Dude, looking friggin sweet. That tubular header on the hatch looks killer

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Metal396
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   8:50 PM     

thanks alot.. u just made my civic look like shit ... haha ur cars are friggin sweet! i love em! where the hell were those pics taken!?!?!?! looks like a mantion driveway or somethin!!! u guys are makin me wanna do a B series swap

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg
Phatmatt

Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   10:02 PM     

yeah I really like the cars there man. I was wondering about B swaps myself. You don't have to tell me of course but how much did the engines cost? who did the swapping? where did you find the engines?

IF you don't want to say on the board you can e-mail me at phatmatt_jonny@hotmail.com (OR send me a private message on here). and of course if you don't want to say at all I understand.

THE REASON I'm asking is because I'm currently dabbling in the idea of getting a civic myself for a daily driver. But you know me.... even if it's my daily driver, it's gotta haul ass.

NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Fri Oct 3, 03   6:25 PM     

We do all the work ourselves. Swaps, turbos, whatever.

[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   7:00 AM     

right on. I can do most of the work myself but haven't decided if I want to deal with swapping engines. That's just gonna be a pain in the ass. It's going to depend on if I'm lazy or not.

Where did you guys pick up the engines anyway? Know of a website that could help me in my quest?

NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   9:38 AM     

www.hmotorsonline.com

[External Image Removed]
jonorme
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   10:00 AM     

Is it just me or are the pics no longer working

[External Image Removed]
NickQ
Re: The rest of the crew pics i promised... *duw*   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   10:35 AM     

Yeah, my hosting service is f-ing up today. Sorry.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2