This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10058

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
EyeCandyCC
Update the damn site!   Posted Sat Oct 11, 03   3:00 PM     

shit its been the same 4 months now! come on guys i need 2 be informed here!

EyeCandyCC
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sat Oct 11, 03   11:17 PM     

Seriously! give me sum support here!

MrPeabody

Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 12, 03   3:03 PM     

Um, what do you want to know?

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
EyeCandyCC
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 12, 03   6:56 PM     

i dont know, either nothing has happened here in the valley, or u guys dont want 2 update it, is there n e new videos coming? i mean the newest pics r from a long time ago

Metal396
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 12, 03   7:02 PM     

the moderator (erik) hasnt been on here much really, since the site was rebuilt...(april 2002) so i dont know what to tell ya.... Im sure he has outgrown the ol' street racing stuff by now. but does he realize he is stilll paying for this domain ? hmmm . try emailing him. do a user list search on FwyWarior or soemthing like that... shoujld have his email there.

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg
EyeCandyCC
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 12, 03   7:04 PM     

alright, thanx man. its kinda dying around here isnt it?

BlownGTP

Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 12, 03   7:16 PM     

I think street racing is dying everywhere. Pepole are wising up and taking it to the track where its controled and safe. Not to mention the cops are cracking down hard these days.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
jonorme
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Mon Oct 13, 03   10:07 AM     

Yeah this site has been soo slow lately, i also think this site should be remodlled and maybe a change in name seein as no 'street' racing goes on around here

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Wed Oct 15, 03   10:22 AM     

you update the sate!

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlackCruiser
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sat Oct 18, 03   12:28 PM     

Hey everyone, seeing as how I work with Erik and he's one of my best friends, I can probably offer some insight as to why the site hasnt been updated, but in my assumptions, I could also be very wrong. Like most other people, I think everyone has realized that street racing is stupid, and it does nothing but cause problems and issues with the cops. That doesnt mean we dont like it, it means that we dont like the fact that stupid ricers fuck it up for everyone by crowding the pumps at the 76, burning out, speeding, and being a general nuisance. I think we finally realized what a waste of time it is. This does not mean anyone has "grown out of the street racing thing." If Drag City ever gets completed in Banning I am sure, almost positive that you will see new and updated content here regarding that type of "legal drags." Sure, the thrill of a legal strip isnt the same as the street racing scene of 3 yrs ago, but at least we're not being completely supressed by the cops. You know what I say, take it to the track, and have fun. And stop complaining about the site not being updated, unless you think you can handle the responsibility of the whole thing.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
Phatmatt

Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sat Oct 18, 03   4:17 PM     

Yeah well I love the track as much as the next guy, but I'm not about to let some poser ass-face with a $4000 body kit on a $3000 car rule the streets.

Although I GUESS I can understand that a lot of you guys aren't into street racing anymore. I know that the cops are cracking down on you like crazy in CA and there's a frenzy of wannabees too (making the streets unsafe).

Luckily for me, the Domestics still rule up here with an iron fist and the wanabees haven't grown in numbers enough to take over (keep in mind that I DO love imports too, but that the majority of the posers love mainly imports). THAT and the easy access to miles of long straight roads makes things a touch easier for me. I see nothing wrong with street racing as long as you only endanger yourself and willing participants.

Does everyone on the site feel teh same way about that though? Street Racing is the devil and only Track should be considered? I'd be interested to hear what you guys have to say.

Metal396
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 19, 03   12:33 AM     

Well for someone like me, it kinda sucks right now lol... i have no way to race safely/legally, cause im 17 so i cant run at the track (unles i get a fake ID, and im not interested in doing that ). Then there is no street racing around where i live..... nothin.... and if u floor the gas up to 80 theres always gunna be a cop to see ya do that, it friggin sukcs... another thing thats not so cool is the fact that there are no long straights around here.. and theres no curvy backroads to have fun through the corners either... EVERYTHING is residential here, i wanna move

But ya theres TONS of rice around that ruin the whole scene, but theres alot of good people and sweet cars around... i find it sad/funny that my car is already quicker than alot of rice ive seen, with just a header and exhaust.... even if it looks like a peice of shit right now lol. its not too shabby..

oh and as for the mustang, no way in hell ill street race that!!!! i dont even want to take it to the track anymore, ive pushed it hard for the past year and a half, now i gotta baby it . why risk messin up something worth so much at the street races?? i think nice classics shouldnt be a part of the street races, unles its a pretty controlled environment if possible...

but ya... i think CA is pretty much taken over by all show, no go people.... its pretty sad... looking cool(or "gangsta" or "pimp" for the dumbass people) is the trend now ....

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg
BlownGTP

Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Sun Oct 19, 03   4:51 PM     

18 to run at the track? they dont even ask for i.d. here.

hooyeah
Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Tue Oct 21, 03   12:39 AM     

sorry matt street racing isnt the devil SATAN is silly:-P

street racings alright as long as you're not an asshole about it and not a whiny ass bitch that complains and monas when they get busted by the cops if you race you deserve to get busted if you get caught eat your shit and accept it stereet racing rocks......in michigan where the cops are most likely out there racing with you

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlownGTP

Re: Update the damn site!   Posted Tue Oct 21, 03   8:02 AM     

like my icon??? Come on you dont think im going to keep that do you? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pages in this thread: (1) 2