This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7596

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
sweetdevil
Re: POSERS !!!   Posted Thu Oct 30, 03   2:47 PM     

So Richie... u live in the Coachella Valley and are cool like that huh? So where do we usually go racing at? 18 members... that woulda been in like Fall of 2001, this didn't exist in 99. The new board has been around for about 1 year and a half.
What a joke.

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
hooyeah
Re: POSERS !!!   Posted Fri Oct 31, 03   1:11 AM     

and he has a broke ass ranger p.s OWNED

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: POSERS !!!   Posted Fri Oct 31, 03   10:29 AM     

Whatever man, he's too busy to even CHECK the board. Remember? He's always fixing one of hit two shitboxes and then driving out to the desert to give his friends tools... or something.

by the way I think that was gay slang: Driving out to the desert to give my friend the tool he needs.

NickQ
Re: POSERS !!!   Posted Fri Oct 31, 03   2:36 PM     

hahahahah

[External Image Removed]
uglystick
Re: POSERS !!!   Posted Fri Oct 31, 03   3:51 PM     

aside from the plight of the constantly repairing ford owner, a lot of that second post by this guy sounds REEEEEALLLL familiar to me.

stuck in the woods waiting for the buddy who walked out to come back with another friend and tools because you wouldn't leave your rig in woods populated by j**pers.

pretzled a ih lodestar driveshaft in a parking lot with a clutch drop at 1300rpm

busted a rear pinion so bad that half the pinion was GONE and the pumpkin was full of pieces no larger than a quarter.

cracked a turbo hydramatic tranny case clean in half lengthwise.

grenaded a 2.73 one legger 10 bolt at 125mph on the freeway stomping a vette.

had to pull my best man out of the drink on christmas eve because he thought it'd be fun to shoot his '95 bonnie off a 90 foot embankment into a river. 21 degrees outside that night.

then had to pull his full sized sedan, with a subframe bent 90 degrees from the body out of the same river on christmas day. the engine had to be fished out too...via tow rope and 4x4. tranny was in enough pieces to collect by hand luckily.

got off with a warning after a cop pulled me over doing 115mph on the freeway.

he pulled an acura over at the same time and threw the book at them.

shit and there's more....

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)