This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12581

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
LS4_454
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Mon Oct 27, 03   9:20 PM     

Hi Metal,
How is everything around you? Did your house make it through? The shots on the news are incredible, someone was saying they heard that the arsonist is driving around and throwing flares out their window to start the fires. Anyone else hear this?

Metal396
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Mon Oct 27, 03   11:15 PM     

highland is surrounded 180 degrees by fire right now... im in an evacuation zone but its not manditory yet... so i dont know if im outa here or not... this fucking sucks my dad told me to leave the mustang .. HELL NO..... he says it will be vandilized if i take it anywhere else.... FUCK this pisses me off... id rather have 13000 dollars in the bank account than have another car to worry about right now.... well ill cya guys around

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg
VW_Nut
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Tue Oct 28, 03   12:34 PM     

Man that sucks, and todays news isn't getting any better. Looks like the Old Fire is going up into Big Bear now. I guess there is plenty of dead trees from some barke beetle infestation and the fire isn't slowing down any.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
Metal396
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Tue Oct 28, 03   2:34 PM     

well the highland delema is over now i guess! but the ash is still comin down on us.. now its just a health hazard... i checked up the hill at the houses, and holy shit!!!!! all those new houses that i thought woulda burned.. the fire came wihtin 12 feet of most of em, and the houses wer untouched!!!!! teh firefighters did a damn good job and saved this little city of highland!!!! its crazy how close it got!!! so now like half the people aorund here are wearing little face mask thingies. i hope big bear doesnt get destroyed :-/ . big bear is such a nice town.

Thanks goes to the firefighters! hang in there! they have done so well up to now.

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg
jonorme
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Tue Oct 28, 03   6:33 PM     

Good luck man, i hope everything eases down over there

[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Tue Oct 28, 03   8:46 PM     

I'm glad everything worked out ok. You highlanders got lucky........ wait a minute. "Highlanders?"

The fire can take our homes, but it can never take OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

So you guys are ALL Highlanders? I thought there can be only one? ha ha ha. ....sigh..... ok I'm done.

DieselGoPed

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Wed Oct 29, 03   12:26 PM     

did anyone else not understand that film and think it was really shit? glowing bodies and carved up swords, there were so many vendettas and quests for revenge and justice and feuds and wars and g
rudges and battles going on i was like, wtf?? lol

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
DieselGoPed

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Wed Oct 29, 03   12:26 PM     

did anyone else not understand that film and think it was really shit? glowing bodies and carved up swords, there were so many vendettas and quests for revenge and justice and feuds and wars and g
rudges and battles going on i was like, wtf?? lol

DieselGoPed

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Wed Oct 29, 03   12:28 PM     

ooh, deja vu. its a glitch.

there is no spoon

hooyeah
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Wed Oct 29, 03   1:09 PM     

only seen the part where they get shot in the ass with arrows

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Wed Oct 29, 03   8:05 PM     

He was talking about The Highlander, not Braveheart. Um, I basically got that there was like to be a huge battle so one guy can be imortal and there are gangs... sort of........ always out for revenge. But they don't do drive bys they kill with swords (usually magic swords). They are all really good at fighting (even the non-highlander imortals) and the only way to kill a highlander is to cut off his head. ....and I THINK some guy jumped of a cliff or two in a few of the movies.

hooyeah
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Thu Oct 30, 03   7:03 AM     

highlander the tv show?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Thu Oct 30, 03   2:19 PM     

sum guy chopped off this other guys head, and then got all his power and all the cars started them selves or summat, and there was a glowing body in the dark.... and... stufff. i dunno twas confusing

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)