This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12581

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Metal396
our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   12:09 PM     

ya theres fires all around me right now... constantly the mouintains are burning... just west of me is a giant wall of smoke... everythings on fire... yay... its not gunna be stopping either untill they find the little bastard(s) who are burning everything...

HOPEFULLY the fires wont be started any closer to highland (where i live, right in the foothills)... because they have been setting new fires working their way east.... arrowhead is ablaze right now. and downtown san bernardino is covoered in smoke and ash. im sure some of ya will hear something on the news... share what ya hear

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg
jonorme
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   3:05 PM     

Theres gonna be a hell of a lotta fire around here soon, november 5th is coming up Fireworks!!!

Most of you prolly dont know what im talkin bout, im talkin bout fireworks nite! every 5th of november us brits celebrate the executuion of guy fawkes (he tried to blow up the houses of parliment centuries ago)

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   5:22 PM     

guy fawkes haha funny name

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   9:15 PM     

i hate to burst your bubble but you fucking foreigners stole that fireworks idea from us

Phatmatt

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   9:47 PM     

I know what you're talking about man. That day rocks. The best thing about it is when the burn the dummies that look like actual dudes. Hilarous and mind-scarringly good! The fireworks are ok too.

Metal396
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   11:24 PM     

Well, heres some news.... Highland is in a Frenzy, its kinda like Dante's Peak right now.... So many homes Evacuated... as a matter of fact i helped my friend brian evacuate today... the fire has 0% containment right now, cause the santa ana winds are forcing it across the hills, and unfortunately, toward the homes...

My home should be plenty safe tho, cause im farther east and south in highland... our hills are gunna be completely black for winter.... ah... pretty....

im just hoping no homes will burn.....

-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
Satanismycopilot
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   6:34 AM     

isnt Arrowhead where the Mighty Ducks play?

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   7:06 AM     

bad karma

jonorme
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   9:27 AM     

How did we steal it from you???

[External Image Removed]
Metal396
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   9:40 AM     

anaheim is where the ducks play... arrowhead is in the mountains here... because theres a huge rock the shape of an arrowhead in the mountain that you can see from far away i guess lol..

-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
MrPeabody

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   4:25 PM     

In reply to:

i hate to burst your bubble but you fucking foreigners stole that fireworks idea from us

Actually everyone stole them from the Chinese

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
Metal396
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   4:31 PM     

I believe my thread was stolen....

you bastards... lol

P.S. i agree with ben lol

-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
Satanismycopilot
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having   Posted Sun Oct 26, 03   6:03 PM     

oohhhh i see i through Arrowhead Pond was in the town of Arrowhead but they were called Anaheim because it was the closest major city....kinda like the Ottawa Senators.....they play like an hour outside of Ottawa but they are still called Ottawa

Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having   Posted Mon Oct 27, 03   9:16 PM     

No, Lake Arrowhead is a city two hours away up in the mountains. Anaheim is the city the Ducks play in at the sports building called the Arrowhead Pond, which is named after the drinking water company(sponsorship $$$$$), not the actual city, but that is where the water is supposed to come from (Lake Arrowhead). Confused?

LS4_454
Re: our friendly arsenists (spelling?) are having fun   Posted Mon Oct 27, 03   9:18 PM     

Thanks Ben, once again Neon is spouting off his incredible skill of "knowledge".

Pages in this thread: (1) 2